Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thrift Score: Polaroid 360 Land Camera


 



I found thee classic polaroid land camera at a thrift shop in Indiana yesterday for 4 dollars!!!! It is in amazing shape. The bellows are perfect, the case is perfect, there was only a little corrosion on the battery leads, even the leather strap looks like it has never seen the light of day.

Fuji still makes film for this camera. It costs about half as much as the polarid 600 integral film that was famously discontinued and brought back. I have two packs on the way, plus some lithium batteries that I plan on using to pull off this rubber band hack ...

 I can't wait to start using this baby! If you want to see some photos taken with a 360 check out this photo stream by idhawkdrvr on flickr


2 comments:

  1. I love antique things. Take a look at my blog: http://ciocolataneagra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore old cameras, you will have sooo much fun with this :

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...