Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Memory of Your Name (Video)

Hello Loves,

 Time for another outfit and another song. Here is the outfit:


This one 100% thrifted. The whole thing cost less than 15 bucks: Boots - 7$, Skirt - 3$,  Top - 2$, Sweater .50$

As you can see the boots have become pretty worn in over the winter. I like them that way.  But yeah, I think it is time to clean off some of the salt...

Here is the new song / video. Its a little more involved than the last one. I hope you like it.




2 comments:

  1. As usual, I want to steal your outfit. Good buy on the sweater! I love deals like that. The thrift stores around here are so packed that they pretty much give their stuff away. It's a good deal!

    I'll watch your video after class (yes, I'm online during class. I'm a burned-out college senior, after all!)

    www.thatzannigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful song and beautiful boots! can't believe you got them for $7! We love the mix of outfit inspiration, music, and vintage finds on your blog.

    pls check us out and if you like, follow us on bloglovin. we just followed u ;-)

    GirlsOffFifth.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...