Monday, February 14, 2011

If it's not Love





This afternoon my sweetie and I went on a little coffe date and this is what I wore. Everything is thrifted except the tights. I found the shoes this weekend for three dollars. They are 90s-does-70s-does-40s, chunky, crushed-velvet covered glory.  Here's a closer look:

How do you feel about chunky heels?. I am really digging them right now. 


I made a pretty good haul this weekend at the thrift store. I will be photographing and sharing some of it with you in the next couple days. Until then, here are a couple of scarves and an old simplicity pattern from Village Discount. I was so happy to find the pattern. It's un-cut and my size! The scarves are just pretty.




Well, now I must go. We are going to order in sushi and watch some movies on Netfix. Nothing too crazy, just a cozy Valentine's Day at home. Have a great evening.

xo
D.

4 comments:

  1. those shoes are great! that pattern is really sweet too-maybe you could use one of those pretty scarves for the bow detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pattern is really cute! can't believe it's uncut AND your size. i never get that lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes ! lovely look
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that vintage pattern! Can't wait to see what you make with it!
    http://fabulouslylazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...