Friday, February 18, 2011

Thirft Score/ Shop Update: Shoes and Brooches and Dresses Oh my

As promised, here are just a few of the things I found thrifting this weekend...



Cute right? I also found some animal print canvas oxfords (which already sold) and some cute little beige, low heeled wedges.




I don't know what it is about brooches. I love them and I always seem to find them. The bow and book brooch is fantastic. the book opens like a locket, revealing a secret place to hide precious mementos.

And finally the dresses..





Not bad right? I also found some blouses and a couple skirts that I am going to keep for myself. I'm sure you'll see them  in a future outfit post.

Oh and by the way It may be a while before the dresses are listed in my shop. I have a hall closet full of vintage dresses that I want to sell, but  no way to display/photograph them properly. I' m saving up for a dress form  though, so stayed tuned. Meanwhile,I'm still  trying to get the hang of photographing  my smaller objects. I have gotten better at it but I still have a long way to go. Sigh, taking pictures of my merchandise is the hardest part.

Anywhoo, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend.

xo
D.

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I know exactly what you mean about photographing items. So much pressure to make the stuff look good! The pictures in your post are really great, I'm sure you won't have any trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great photos! taking pictures of jewelry is really, really hard. people don't realize how difficult it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great finds, those top shoes and the brooches are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...