Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shop Update: Let the Vintage Dress Listing Begin!


The Prim and Proper Vintage Dress and The Sweet Heart Mini Dress


As I mentioned in my last post, I finally got a dress form to display the vintage dresses I have been amassing for my Etsy Shop. I started by listing  these two little beauts. I am still learning the ins and outs of my new camera so I want to spread the photos out. I feel like if I do them all  at once, I will end up needing to retake some of them.

I've decided to list at least 2 dresses at a time, once a week, for the next 2 months. I will be listing other things (belts, jewelry, handmade stuff, blouses) throughout the week, but Wednesday will be Vintage Dress Day.

If any of you have any advice on lighting / photographing clothing let me know. I need all the help I can get!

xo
D


1 comment:

  1. i think these photos look great. i have a really similar dress form, and i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...