Monday, January 31, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award





The lovely Kaitlynn of Most Serene Rabbit has graciously passed me the glittering baton know as the Stylish Blogger Award. I thank you Kaitlynn. Your style is fly, your photos are striking and, most of all, your blog is thoughtful. I recommend it to all. I am so pleased to recieve this award but it must be passed on. With great awardi-ness comes great responsibility...

The AWARD RULES:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post 
  • Tell us seven things about you
  • Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award

these rules will be strictly followed after the jump...



Seven Things
  1. I was a teenage hitch-hiker. The first time, I was 14. I ran away from home, hitched to L.A. and bummed around Venice for a couple weeks until the cops sent me home. The longest trip in mileage was southern Oregon to San Diego. But The longest trip in time spent on the road was Vegas to Santa Cruz in just over 24 hours. 
  2. I don't like dogs. I have never owned one myself, but I have lived with a couple. I didn't enjoy it. I'm not allergic. I just don't get it. 
  3. I'm Irish/Italian. According to my aunt Bridget, that means I like to get drunk and beat myself up.
  4. I play guitar, mandolin, harmonica, and auto-harp.  
  5. I am a huge Tennis fan. I worked as a barista at the Acura Women's Classic 10 years ago. I've been hooked ever since. I can't really play for shit, but I love to watch the pros. Women's tennis doesn't really do it for me anymore. It isn't a sexual thing, it's a marathon-feat-of-endurance thing. The Wimbledon 2008 men's final changed my life. 
  6. I went to Catholic School and am extremely bible-literate. But now I consider myself an atheist.  
  7. I am obsessed with "trick taking" card games. I prefer Spades to Hearts. I just bought a Napolitane deck after learning Briscola from a group of old Calabrese women. It might be my favorite card game yet. 
Seven Blogs

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...