Monday, January 24, 2011

Yelling in Helvetica



I have been sick all weekend and it doesn't seem to be getting better. I don't know if I'm going to do an outfit post this week. Maybe I will. If I actually get dressed. But hey! Check out this cute craft book. I found it in Wisconsin last weekend but forgot share it with ya'll. I collect old-school craft books and they all have kitschy cute-covers. I think this one might be my favorite though. I love the all lower-case Helvetica title. But for some reason I feel like its yelling at me, like "Make it yo' Damn Self!" I might share some of my other craft books some other time but right now I am going to make myself some tea and go back to bed. Sniffle.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, feel better soon! You're totally right - it does seem like it's yelling at you.

    Intimidation by craft book = yikes.

    http://zanniplainjanefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!
    In the mean time, I am happy to award you the Stylish Blogger Award!! You can check out the related post and rules for passing along the award here:
    http://mostserenerabbit.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better!! I am right there with you being sick and all...it's definitely not fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...