Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things Are Tough All Over


The snow is falling softly this morning in big fat flakes. Days like this in Chicago remind me of the old Cheech and Chong flick "Things Are Tough All Over." Have you seen it? It's pretty cheesy. I'm not really recomending it (unless you love bad movies like I do). As a California child, I am still fascinated by the snow even after 5 years in Chicago. I've decided I'm going on an adventure today. Well, really just a long walk. And this is what I'm wearing (plus a scarf and gloves). I'll be back later with some thrift tips.


Raspberry beret: The kind you buy in a second hand store 3$.
Velvet Coat: thrifted 7$
Sweater: Ralph Laren, gift
Blouse: Thrifted 2$
Jeans: Levis (bought years ago don't remeber 40? 50?)
Boots, fleece lined: Thrifted 8$

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...