Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh, Hey...

 I'm just going to saunter on in and make a post like I haven't been ignoring this blog for almost a year.*whistles nonchalantly*

A lot has changed since I last updated this thing. I moved into a new place.



I share the entire 2nd floor of an 100 year old feather duster factory with 5 other people. As you can see the space is amazing. I couldn't be happier. And I found it just at the right time.

I also got a new job at a record store, one of the oldest surviving independent record stores in the city. I love vinyl and have been casually collecting since highschool. I get to listen to records all day. The people are great. It's the perfect job for me.

So life is good. I've decide to renew my commitment to this blog. If anyone is still reading, there will be an outfit post this week. And more about Reckless and records in general.

I missed you

XO
D

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I thought you'd return at some point. Anyway, that space looks AMAZING. Looks like you have plenty to blog about in the upcoming weeks! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...