Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Criminal Negligence


I have been shamelessly neglecting my blog and Etsy shop recently. If they were my children, they would have been forcibly removed from my custody by the relevant authorities. I haven't stopped thrifting/aquiring goodies, I just haven't gotten around to sharing them or posting them for sale. I can't claim I have been super productive over the past couple weeks, I've mostly just been singing karaoke and going to open mic night. but as a result, I've met some truly good  people and have been inspired to make music for the first time in a couple years. I'll share more about the music stuff sometime later I'm sure, right now I just want to show off a few of the recent finds that will be making their way into in my shop this week...


    


And there is a ton more, lots of dresses and other lovelies. I just need to stay on top of listing everything. Oh, and please ignore the sound of crickets echoing loudly from this blog. I'm still around. I promise. 


xo
D


1 comment:

  1. Nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Yay!

    I've been neglecting my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...