Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A New Old Dress


See, I told you I was back. And for my first outfit post of 2012 a sweet little vintage dress:



As usual, this dress was floor length when I bought it and I'm not sure if I shortened it enough. The fabric is a  nice soft flanel. I think I'll make a pillow out of the the scrap that I cut from the bottom.

Can you tell I'm trying to get into the swing of blogging again? I could only get one good photo of myself and I have no idea what to write. I'm sure it'll all come back to me.

xo

D

1 comment:

  1. I think you picked the perfect length! That dress is great. I really like the pattern. I order a lot of secondhand dresses online from a fellow blogger, and she tends to hem them too short. It's bad for someone as tall as me. Anyway, welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...